Hiccups are involuntary contractions of the diaphragm the can be caused by medications certain foods surgery strokes brain tumors and noxious fumes there are a variety of methods that can be attempted to cure the hiccups hiccup causes and cures for infants and babies are provided. Olivia is a fact freak she knows that grasshoppers can jump 20 times their own length and that each raindrop makes its own rainbow when shes not collecting facts shes having fun based on the successful cluey louie series the tales of trivia olivi. Hiccups are repetitive uncontrollable contractions of the diaphragm muscle your diaphragm is the muscle just below your lungs it marks the boundary between your chest and abdomen the diaphragm
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.