Blood money definition is money obtained at the cost of anothers life how to use blood money in a sentence money obtained at the cost of anothers life money paid as by a killer or the killers clan to the family of a person who has been killed see the full definition. The hate fueled massacre of nine people at a historic black church in charleston south carolina by dylann roofthe vicious stabbing of three men for defending two young girls of color in portland oregon the tragic murder of anti racist counter protester heather heyer during
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.